Thursday, June 30, 2011

Johnny In A Dress!

Have y'all had a chance to meet Natalie over at Johnny In A Dress? She's the cutest little thing since sliced bread! Oh did I mention that 1. She's an AMAZING mother of two 2. She has the BEST home decorating ideas and tips & 3. She sews up the CUTEST things!

Last week, I ordered the CUTEST botton and rosette necklace that Nat made. I rocked it over the weekend and received SO many awesome compliments.

Do you want to ROCK one too? I LOVE JOHNNY IN A DRESS! <---THE STORE! Go support Natalie and her family! I know that I'm delighted I did. Just from our very fresh interactions with each other I can see us becoming good friends! How perfect since she's settled into my favorite state. Do y'all know which one that is?

Natalie sent me the best note today to TOP the worst day I could possibly have. I really wanted to shove my size 7.5 shoe up someone's behind but that all subsided when I read her note! She's just too sweet.I'm happy to announce that my ankle is starting to hurt less when I walk. I learned a very valuable lesson this past weekend. You NEVER pressure wash your granite steps and then attempt to walk on them! I learned that the hard way. I NEVER claimed to be graceful! There was a reason I ended up doing tap and my sister practiced ballet. I slipped off the side and ended up with a cut leg and by that evening my leg became very swollen and within hours you could see the bruise. Four days later and it's finally starting to feel better! Lesson learned!
I've been longing for a three day weekend. Finally it has arrived! Seriously, 2300 hours can't come FAST enough! I can't wait to enjoy every second of it! Saturday I'm going to go looking for the perfect piece of small furniture to refinish! Natalie has been a great inspiration to me! I love her style! I simply can't wait to begin!

Do you have plans for the holiday weekend?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are soooo freakin sweet! ANd come on down to visit anytime! I would love that! xoxo!

Unknown said...

PS - OMG your poor ankle... :( hope it is all better now!

HEE said...

I will let you know when I'm in the south :) Ankle is scared but feeling much better!