Thursday, June 9, 2011

Delivery Complete.

Delivery Complete. Kinda sorta like MISSION complete. Well anything that saves me time is a mission complete! It was almost like finding a shortcut cleaning the shower.

Shower Cleaning Short Cut (WARNING-Tangent): I bring a Magic Eraser, Baking soda and a sponge into the shower with me. While my hair is "setting" with my conditioning treatment for five minutes I scrub the "shit" out the shower tiles.


My box of goodies arrived this afternoon. 14 pounds of goodness! Thankfully Cap was home when FedEx delivered the box since we ended up having some terrible thunderstorms this afternoon. That cardboard box would have been a train wreck when I got home this evening. The FedEx guy told Cap that was the biggest box of soap he's ever delivered. I think he thought it was bars of soap. Little did the guy know that he just brought me paper towels, toilet tissue, ziploc bags and laundry detergent. Ha!

With all seriousness, I'm SO excited and SO happy with this company! I've already started to make my next list.

I forgot to mention that they allow you to mail in manufacturer coupons to them and they will credit your account. WOOT! An additional discount. I'll take that any day... WIN WIN!

No comments: