Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Poor Ingrid.

This morning I jumped into Ingrid my sexy red BMW and headed off to work. She was running beautifully.

That was until I hit the UP HILL battle of traveling UP a very STEEP incline. She began to spit sputter and chug. Thankfully (Thank you Lord) I made it into the hospital parking lot and promptly parking Ingrid. Once out I inspected for any possible sightings of leaks and did my usual smell test to see if she was running a wee bit hot. Leak free but she was ticking and smelled a little hot. I've learned my lesson since the last bad Ingrid episode and closely track any on dash warnings. Nothing came up on my screen to alarm me.

I texted D to ask him what he thought I should do. Luckily my prince charming came to my rescue this afternoon. He took her to see what he thought could possibly be her issue.

Are you ready for this one.


Ingrid was simply thirsty. Practically empty. I guess this shows that I've been a little more tired lately and getting less hours of sleep. I guess I'll spend a night doing less and getting to bed at a decent hour.

No comments: