Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Discovery Of The Day...

Today's discovery was the BEST one I've ever made when it comes to helping me save time!
I ordered EVERYTHING that was getting low in the house. Tide, Bounce, Bounty, Charmin, Ziploc bags, Fridge freshner and Swagger (Dom's newest favorite deodorant). $78.35 worth of goods and I SCORED them for $49.30 + free shipping.

Thank you SOAP.com for the 1st time user coupons and the FREE shipping for a purchase over $39. Yes, it was surely a WIN WIN!

I didn't have to spend time at Walmart weaving through all the carts people leave here there and everywhere. Nor do I have to wait patiently (impatiently) inline behind screaming women and their misbehaving children. The less time I spend at Walmart the better. It means I have extra time to spend with my boys doing the things we want.

If only I could find someone or a service to do my grocery shopping. Hmm...

No comments: