Monday, June 27, 2011

An Evening of Odds and Ends

What time do you eat dinner? We are love eating an early dinner and by early I mean our household qualifies for the early bird special! But tonight became the exception. Tonight was fend for yourself and eat up any leftovers in the fridge! Cap wanted watermelon for dessert. Isn't this the coolest "grocery getter" you've ever seen? I can't help but wonder how many goods could I stuff in this Humvee on a trip to costcos :) I know Cap wouldn't let me find out. Ha!

Despite my back being a constant issue, I'm plugging away on my to do list for this summer. Mind you, I'm MONTHS behind where I want to be. But my husband has really stepped up his game and is making STRIDES at the projects he's started. Now if only the weather would cooperate my porch floor might get painted. And the patio set I purchased could come out of my car and be put together! I was able to finally plant a couple of the perennials that were given to me by coworkers. Oh and the flower beds are mulched. Hooray!!
What's the Corona and pie tin for? Getting rid of slugs! I asked Cap if I could take one of the leftover beers from his Man day a week ago. This bottle was in the garage ( his man gave) and I thought it might be claimed as fair game. What better way to finish the evening of odds and ends. Chips and Salsa.

No comments: