Thursday, June 16, 2011

Remember Always Reward Yourself.

Do you need a vacation?

If so where would you go? Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
A favorite time of the year to travel?
Cap and I LOVE to cruise. The photo above is a clear reason why we love it. That is the pool at 8pm. We had it all to ourselves. So even though there were 2,700 people on board. It was as if we were there all alone. The photo above shows the beauty of vacation. I love the FOOD. Vacation is a time where I can choose to be as good or as bad as I want. Vacation is meant to be guilt free :)
This is what a REFRESHED Hee looks like. Vitamin D and no alarm clocks to wake me gave me the power I needed to get back to the "normal" hectic life that we live.


HOWEVER.

I've been working some seriously long hours and attending multiple appointments a week. I just need a couple days to get away and clear my mind. I need to escape the house work, the gardening, the Humvee project and all the other things that pop up day to day. I need SUN.

Life is GOOD.

Reward yourself.

No comments: