Monday, January 5, 2009

2 Years....WHAT?

Doc started his grad school work today. OMG. Bitchy husband.

I made a deal with myself-Yes myself that I was going to keep the house cleaner and cook dinner more often. So I did the dinner thing tonight. I cooked a pot roast. I got a thank you out of him.

The night has just gotten worse since 5:30. He swapped my monitor with this huge old TV types...It didn't even allow my keyboard to sit on my desk let alone let me mouse move. So I said I think I'm going to have to readjust this. So he way of handling the situation was to come over unplug the monitor and toss it into the closet where it made some NOT SO COOL sounds. He then walked over and hooked the flat screen monitor that I originally had. What am I going to do with a broken down piece of shit monitor? Doc seriously! I proceeded to continue my search online of different odds and ends. I suddenly came across tile tattoos... how AWESOME! I seriously hate the rose colored tiles in our bathroom. I think these were an answer to my prayers! I can actually redo the bathroom without huge construction like ripping down around our tub. I asked Doc if he wanted to see them and he jumped down my throat that he was working on his first assignment and didn't have time. Two years of Grad school--I think I might just pull my hair out at this rate!

I think I need to start working more! Oh yes, if only we could find time to put a new battery in my car so I could drive it to and from work. That was supposed to happen last Saturday maybe I can get it done tomorrow night. Maybe once I figure out why I never got a new AAA card in the mail, I'll just call for road assistance for them to come help me.

Seriously, my day really sucked. ONE good thing happened today when Doc picked me up from work. I jumped into the Hummer and we started talking all of a sudden something licked my ear. Wallace picked me up at work!!! I love getting to see my furbaby that was a great GREAT surprise! He was so excited to see his mommy!

3 comments:

aLLie said...

girl! you must not have gotten the email, I changed the URL :
http://peace.activeboard.com/

aLLie said...

and oh man, I just read your post!! I hope Doc isn't like that every day for 2 years!!!

TuTu's Bliss said...

Sorry Doc is suffering from a flare up of asscitis..have they taught him about that one yet? Men have been suffering from it forever and it is a growing epedimic. They don't usually teach it in Med school unless he scores an informed, married female teacher. GOOD LUCK AND HUGS