Thursday, January 22, 2009

ME AND 8.

8 Favorite T.V. shows I watch:
  1. Top Chef
  2. Intervention
  3. The First 48
  4. Housewives (Orange County)
  5. Housewives (New York)
  6. What Not to Wear
  7. Project Runway
  8. Moving Up

8 Restaurants I love:

  1. Positive Pie II (Montpelier, VT)
  2. Julio's Catina (Montpelier, VT)
  3. Texas Roadhouse (Williston, VT)
  4. Koto (W.Lebenon, NH)
  5. Oysterella's (Mobile, AL)
  6. Vermont Pup and Brewery (Burlington, VT)
  7. Maxi's (Waterbury, VT)
  8. Subway
8 Things that Happened today:
  1. My blackberry rang playing gold digger while I was closing a loan
  2. I suffered and ate Turkey Barley Soup for lunch that was greasy (gotta love hospital soups)
  3. Doc surprised me and stopped by to say Hi at my work today :0)
  4. I attended a city council meeting with Doc
  5. I dumped a container of gummy worms on the floor
  6. Shopped Ebay for a case for my bp
  7. Did a load of Laundry
  8. My husband was appointed to a 2 year seat on the Conservation Commission for our city :0)
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
  1. Purchasing our Condo
  2. Vacationing in the Sun and Sand
  3. Walks around the pond this spring
  4. Painting our condo
  5. Purchasing a futon and duvet cover
  6. paying off my car
  7. learning to cook more awesome food in my crockpot
  8. Becoming higher officer at my job
8 Thinks I Wish For
  1. Many great years with my husband by my side
  2. I wish to find a church to attend on a regular basis
  3. Vacation to come sooner than later
  4. clean house
  5. that we will be approved for our home loan without any real hiccups
  6. To each healthier
  7. To get Fit and feel better about myself
  8. To get back to school and finish my schooling so we can settle and have our Baby Ee.

No comments: