Friday, January 23, 2009

15.5 HOURS.

I worked 15.5 hours today because my two jobs. I'm freaking crazy. Seriously. 12 maybe but 15 I'm not beyond tired. Border line way overtired. I'm going to have some serious baggage under my eyes tomorrow morning.

It wasn't a slow day for me today. I was out straight at the credit union today. I didn't get a chance to run for lunch under 15 past 1. I usually eat between 11:50 and 12:10. Needless to say I was BEYOND starving. Once I finished up at the credit union I clocked in upstairs in registration.

The hospital was a hopping place this evening. We ended up on a full lock down at 7pm. Apparently someone threatened to steal a newborn. No ladies-as much as I want a baby-It was not me. It was a complete ZOO. The emergency was out of control, the phones were out straight and my patience ended up shot by the end of my shift.

One great thing happened tonight. Doc just surprised me with a new ring tone for my Sparkly new Blackberry which I have yet to really post about. I will tomorrow when I am far less tired and have a partial brain. My new ring tone is from the Pixar movie Wall-e.

Goodnight. Off to bed with my favorite snugglable babies. Doc and Wally. I love you boys!

1 comment:

aLLie said...

wooohooo new ring tone :)