Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm Ready for A Challenge.

Better LATE then never. I've joined in the fun.


"So do not deprive each other of sexual relations. The only exception to this rule would be the agreement of both husband and wife to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time, so they can give themselves more completely to prayer. Afterward they should come together again so that Satan won’t be able to tempt them because of their lack of self-control. (1 Cor. 7:5, NLT)"

This is my new way of living.

Week ONE Challenge: Fix Your Boudoir
  1. Lose the TV: Working on it--There is a TV in our bedroom but its unplugged and taking up space will be getting rid of it.
  2. Tone down pictures of the kids: Completed-no kids in our home, yet!
  3. Get rid of the clutter: Completed
  4. Get romantic lighting: Completed
  5. Try some mood music: working on it.
Week Two Challenge: Mama Needs a New Pair of Panties
  1. Clean out underwear drawer and get rid of all the un-sexy pairs. The ones that possibly classified as granny panties.
  2. Buy Mama a couple pairs of new panties that are flattering and make you feel good about yourself.
Did someone read my husbands mind? I shouldn't even be telling this that's just how bad it is! When I arrived home from work wearing a pair of sailor pants that I had worn for over 12 LONG hours. It was time to change into something a little more comfortable. So as I am pulling down those sailors my husband*God bless him* notices that I'm wearing the favorite pair of green cheekie panties I own. I've promised to retire these. They look like these here--------------->
The reason for retirement is not because they are faded but because we'll just say that have lost there shape. It couldn't be that I haven't lost the weight that I gained while carrying sweet Baby E. But they no long fit correctly. They give me the WORST CASE of camel toe known to mankind. We'll just say that Darling Doc gets the BIGGEST kick when he sees me sporting these with my little thatch hanging out on both sides.

Mama is going to purchase a couple new pairs of sexy panties. Victoria's Secret here I come.

No comments: