Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1Cor.7:5::Week 3


So do not deprive each other of sexual relations. The only exception to this rule would be the agreement of both husband and wife to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time, so they can give themselves more completely to prayer. Afterward they should come together again so that Satan won’t be able to tempt them because of their lack of self-control. (1 Cor. 7:5, NLT)

Week Three: How Illuminating!

Lights on during sex: excellent!

Celebrating myself image isn't an easy thing these days. Currently I should be sporting a pregnant bump instead all I sport is the weight that I haven't lost since loosing BabyE. But I can gladly say all the days and nights that I find myself so out of shape and grossly pudgy here and there Doc reminds me of the reasons he married me. He doesn't go a day without saying how beautiful I am. I really love this man.

In bed is one place that I can actually say that I feel beautiful.

Can you?

No comments: