Sunday, April 3, 2011

Return Policy

Thank GOODNESS there was a return policy on the X3. Well actually, I didn't even sign the paperwork to purchase it. I borrowed it. I took Misty (the X3) on a little adventure overnight. I needed to make sure I loved it before taking the $22,000 plunge.

I loved Misty...


However there were a few things that kept me on the fence. I did not like the long scratches down the drivers side. I also don't care for tan or light interior. I have a 104 pound furbaby who loves to get his paws muddy and go for a ride on a warm spring day. I can see just how filthy that interior would be after three weeks in mud season. I also didn't care for the dings that were on the dash. I can tell a lot about how someone maintains there vehicle by how they treat the inside of it.

I would have purchased this X3 for the right price but I wasn't about to pay top dollar for this car and the dealership was not willing to go down on price AT ALL!

Instead I drove Ingrid home. Happily. I ended the day payment-less. & I'll let the search continue for the perfect all wheel drive BMW that suits my needs and a few wants ::smiles::

Am I the only one that finds buying a car stressful?

The perfect stress buster.... Watching my two favorite boys play with each other! Cap and Jax are best friends. If they aren't playing they are annoying one another. Ha! This picture I took of the two of them this evening just warms my heart!!






Wishing you all a GREAT week!

No comments: