Thursday, April 14, 2011

Give The (BEST) Gift

Sign up! Give the BEST gift that you could ever imagine. Give the Gift of LIFE! The sign up process takes LESS than five minutes. And the happiness from the recipient and their families that you help out is endless.

I took the steps to sign up this evening. This has been a decision that I've been pondering for quite sometime. It wasn't until I met John and Diane Cohn who lost their son Sam in 2006 that I really starting thinking about this decision. Sam was an organ donor. He GAVE the BEST gift--the gift of LIFE!

Gabe (John and Diane's youngest son) lost his best friend in an automobile accident this past week. He too was an organ donor. When I heard of the Cohn's second loss and yet the celebration of LIFE. I knew that I needed to get real.... Sam and Dylan were both young, smart, talented guys that had the whole world ahead of them. Their lives were cut short and yet they knew what they wanted. I knew it was my turn to figure it out!

So...

In honor of Sam Cohn, I'm now a registered organ donor :)

"Don't take your organs to heaven...heaven knows we need them here on earth"

No comments: