Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Results are in...

The results to my phlebotomy exam and class are the pending issue. I've waited the last seven days.... SEVEN days for the final results. I ran into my instructor so I know that I did well on my exam however I just don't know how well. I got an email at noon time saying that my class was canceled due my instructor having a family emergency. I was really hoping to put the class behind me. Now I'm waiting another seven days but that goes hand in hand with the wait that I have to find out about a possible per diem job as a phlebotomist. I have a feeling that next Tuesday is going to be a GREAT day!! As for my instructor Kate I hope everything turns out okay for her.

I ended up very grateful for a night off. I was able to spend the evening with my boys. Cap cooked steak, salad and we had some cheese curd. It was delicious! I then went with him to his city council meeting, it's always a thrill as they discuss the same damn things a million times over or should I say as every new election cycle.

All in all a fantastic day!

No comments: