Saturday, April 2, 2011

Decisions, Decisions, Adult Decisions

I can help other people make all the hard choices; The budget, the trade, the payment, and the warranty. Decisions, Decisions, adult decisions--One thing I have a hard time doing...when it comes to myself. When it comes to purchasing a new car, I can't seem to help myself.

My current vehicle is a 2000 BMW 323i. I named my sedan Ingrid because she is the most sophisticated automobile I've ever owned. She's crimson red with a black leather interior. She has a manual transmission and is very peppy! I love the MLD sticker on the back window. I love the way the seat contours to my body. When I step on the accelerator when rounding the corner on the belt line how she handles so well. & to top it all off she has very low mileage.

I'm actually quite torn about looking at purchasing a different car. Beside while I love Ingrid there are a few things that I don't like about her. I don't care for the way she drives in the snow and ice even with her winter studs. It also bothers me that I can't use my iPod and the rear defrost at the same time because they interfere with each other. Other than that I'm still really in love with her.




I have an idea of what I want; I actually know exactly what I want! I want a BMW X3 3.oSI I fell in love with a test drive. It handles like my sedan but has the ground clearance like any other SUV. I love all the cargo space. I especially love the panorama moonroof and the heated leather seats. Everything else is just like my sedan. BMW is spot on with their styling and comfort.

I love everything about the X3 but I'm finding myself second guessing getting rid of my 323. I don't do well with change and I hate impulse purchases. Therefore, I think I will be sitting on this adult decision for a few more days if not months. Unless someone else would like to make this decision for me.... any takers?


By the way, I got a fresh new look today thanks to Danielle Moss. I LOVE IT! This is just what I needed to get back into blogging! Thanks again Danielle!

No comments: