Monday, April 4, 2011

I've Fallen in LOVE with...

With television! I didn't have television when I was a child. Well, we had a television it only had three channels. Public television, ABC and CBS. I grew up watching 60 minutes, Everybody loves Raymond and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I grew up WITHOUT cable.

I got cable two years ago. & since then I've been having an affair with the cable box, the 49" flat screen television, leather couch and my brown luxe blanket. Oh and the sitcom of the night.

Some of my favorites are Californication, Jericho, Nurse Jackie, Hot in Cleveland, Gossip Girls and Desperate Housewives.

And then there is Cap's videos that I'm the star in........every once and a while. Like this one : HILARIOUS! He often thinks he is SO damn funny! Which I must agree this video is GREAT!!

Most of all, after a long day of work I love finishing my day with a good laugh and a snuggle on the couch with my boys :)

No comments: