Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm BADASS, I know!

I spent the day with some of the COOLest guys I know! We went up to the GMSOG airsoft field in Charlotte and shot some video footage. The guys are going to enter an ECHO1 video contest in hopes to win some awesome products for their airsoft team.
These GUYS (L to R: John, Derek and Cap) are hilarious! And I'm so happy they are my friends and let me hang out with them today! They allowed me to let my inner tomboy out! I told you SO!! I may love ruffles and bows but I'm not afraid trade them in for my mud boots and "weekend jeans". Cap invited to go hang out with him and the guys for the afternoon. I know that I'm always welcome but an invite is always nice. Who doesn't feel BADASS when wearing aviators and shooting a BB zinging minigun?
Cap is one AMAZING man! I love days spent with him. It doesn't matter what we're doing as long as we are together, it's perfect!

ALL in ALL a great day and to think today is only Saturday...

No comments: