Friday, November 28, 2008

Sharing My Thanksgiving.

Doc and I had our first Thanksgiving in our new place. It was great it was the just the two of us and our furbaby Walls. We enjoyed our day by lounging in our pj's, cooking, sipping wine and decorating for Christmas. Yes, Christmas is hear at our house :0)

Our orange infused bird- Yum!

Note to self for next Thanksgiving: purchase roasting pan and carving utensils!

H*E*E got new Glasses! I'm so excited my eyes are finally feeling some much better :O)OH CHRISTMAS TREE .... OH CHRISTMAS TREE
Our Tree is almost completely decorated... will post another picture when complete.
While moving I dropped my box of decorations and all of my red glass bulbs broke. So I had to purchase new ones. I never thought to pick up the hangers too... SO tomorrow I will finish our tree.
Baby E's ornament.
Daddy picked it out for Baby E at Hallmark a few weeks back. My Sign is finally hung :O)

I love penguins.
Dom found me these see no evil, say no evil and hear no evil at Christmas Tree Shoppes. I just had to have them.

And of course I was in an antique store and spotted them tin sign... again I just had to have it!
My goal is to have one wall with just different random tin signs hung in our kitchen.
I found a very tired Santa Walls when I got home from work.

No comments: