Friday, November 28, 2008

A Great Ending to a HARD week

Tuesday was the one year anniversary of Doc's fathers death. It is difficult having it so close to Thanksgiving when you really don't want to have to deal with it period. Doc hides every emotion regarding his parents deaths. I'm so heart broken for him. I know that as time passes the holidays will get better but we will never be able to celebrate those holidays like we like. period.

I was able to go into work late today. I didn't have to be there until 10:30 what a blessing! I got up at the normal time of 6:30 to take Walls out on our walk around the neighborhood. Fed him. Woke up Doc. He got into the shower while I put away dishes and got him Captain Crunch into a bowl for him. I began picking up the rest of our home. Missing our bedroom. Opps! Dom got ready for work. I kissed and hugged him goodbye. I jumped into the shower. Finished my morning routine and continued to pull our house together. Got Walls into his crate and got my coat on. Off to Walmart I went in search of Xbox 360 Guitar Hero World Tour and a remote control lightning Mcqueen car. But not before my stop at DD for a vanilla chai. Walmart was out of both. I managed to pick up 2 different CARS items for the nephew whose birthday I just remembered comes before Christmas (DAMN!). Got into line waited about 6 minutes and on my way I went. Off to Work Hi Ho. Boring/slow day. Met Doc for Positive Pie and it was DELISH! Off to the mall to go to Game Stop so Dominic could get a few more games--on sale. Home again to relax for the weekend.

Once home I found something that I have been wanting FOREVER! I love when friends remember stuff from long ago. All I kept saying what how I wanted a cute little knit Gap outfit for future child. Look what my Linda got me. That said outfit! Baby Ee will look great in it (once Baby Ee is conceived {wink}) .
Baby Ee's adorable outfit
Walls and Mommy
Santa's Rotty Reindeer

No comments: