Friday, November 14, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I was tagged by Mrs. Rotty . Being tagged is a FIRST for me... now I'm struggling to complete being tagged--I'm not very popular on thebump.com or by having people follow my blog so this is going to be a little bit more difficult then I originally thought!
Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

1. I can shop for anyone anyone anyone but my husband. I'm stressing about Christmas shopping for him. I already bought and gave him is big gift yesterday 11/13/08. An Xbox. Now for the rest.

2. I hate scrubbing folks, knives or spoons...oh and cups too! If they are beyond scrubable I throw them out. I refuse to take the flatware that we got as a wedding gift out of the box because I'm afraid I might be tempted to toss it.

3. I LOVE POST ITS. I have them all over my office at work and in each room in our home. I love making notes/lists. and the Canary yellow are my favorite followed up by the pepto pink:)

4. I love popping my husbands zits! I will harass him until he lets me. I get great joy out of driving him completely crazy!

5. I sleep with my contacts in more than anyone else I know. I have once left them in for 3 weeks without removing them to cleanse. It's the cheap girls version of laser eye surgery :) {note don't try it--it will bite you in the ass down the road} {I'm currently having major eye issues}

6. I can NOT use a tampon with an applicator. I'm not sure why but they scare me. I HAVE to use OB's.

7. My husband proposed to me after just three weeks of dating and we were married a eleven months later. I love him with all my heart! He completes me.

Tag your it: Hoping, Baby Caleb, Miss Mandy, Bada, Cate, Blair, Daydream

No comments: