Monday, September 22, 2008

The Health Center

I called Plainfield Health Center (my doctors office) this afternoon for my lab results to see where my bhgc levels were at. The office secretary Jackie answers the phone. She asked me for my last name six times... My last name is 4 letters... how fucking hard is that to remember. I give her my home phone number. She couldn't get that right either. Apparently I was speaking some foreign tongue that she couldn't understand. She assured me that someone would call me before closing. That phone call took place at 4:15. It is now 9pm and they closed at 8:30pm. Where are my results? All I wanted was a call back with my lab results from my miscarriage that happened a week ago. I would really really like to be able to start putting this behind me.

My doctors office just went through this great expansion and remodeling of the office to better serve their patients needs. Well I intend to call them and inform that tomorrow that I don't give a flying fuck about new carpets and fresh paint. Serving patients doesn't alway mean that a new facility is a great way to achieve it. You can't have a great facility if the office staff sucks! I plan on looking for a new office to go to. I'm so beyond fed up with this doctors office. Which saddens me because I love the physician that usually see. These last two that I have seen are freaking joke to the medical field. --vent over!

No comments: