Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Doctors Update, again.

I called the doctors office today I was told that the nurses were just arriving so I wouldn't be able to hear my results. I explained to Patty (receptionist) that I expected to speak with someone at that point in time. She told me that again no nurse was available. I told her I wanted to speak with Claudia the office manager. Claudia got on the phone and I explained to her about yesterday's conversation with the secretary and the lack of communication by her staff. I also told that I would be looking into a different health center because of there poor customer service. She apologized up and down about how they are short staffed and with the construction. I again explained to her that I didn't care about new carpets and nicer patient rooms and how that stuff doesn't matter to the patient if they are getting prompt phone calls and great care while at the visit. That's why I used to love the health center. Now I dread going there. She passed me off to a nurse who couldn't read my lab results. She started telling me what my vitamin D levels were. I explained to her that I had my labs drawn yesterday at the hospital and I justed needed to know where my bhgc was at and what the next step would be. She didn't have my answer. So again, my chart was placed on a desk to be lost for the day. At around 10:30 I got a call from Dr. Pierce she told me that my bhgc level was a 2 and that they wanted me to have another draw on Monday. Finally, answers.

Today they started redoing our bathroom. Tomorrow morning should be great fun. Going to the neighbors to take showers. Luckily the apartment is empty :)

No comments: