Saturday, September 20, 2008

DAY WITH DOC

Today was a great great day. We woke up. showered. Got the mail which was boring as hell. Where are our packages? Went to McDonald's for hot cakes. It sucked. Back into the hummer went to Burlington. Doc went to Powerhorn and I went to Once Upon a Child for a baby fix. What better place to find kids then at a used kids shop. I picked up a few items to stow away for future child. Drove up to South Hero to do some apple picking at Hackett's Orchard. On our way down to the orchard Doc pulled me to the ground and romped right there. It was so cute! I love my husband. We were told how cute we were and how nice it is to be in love in a fresh marriage. We picked and picked and picked some more. Then it was off to the mall for a little shopping fix. Juniors for pizza. Finished the day off with Lakeview Terrace at the Majestic 10. All in all a great day.

1 comment:

Mrs.Rotty said...

ya. i'm so happy you had a good day.