Thursday, September 18, 2008

Doctors Update

Went to have my labs drawn again today. The lady used a huge needle. It only took a few moments and I was finished. She put gauze on my arm with a little tape and I was on my way. I bled for a good 5 minutes. I soaked right through the gauze. Lesson learned this morning--before having your labs drawn--eat! I feel really faint after having them done. Got some breakfast. Doctor called this afternoon to let me know that I was at a 19. Back to the lab Monday for another draw. Come on zero--I don't want a D&C. I'm no longer bleeding--wondering if that is a good or bad sign? I guess I'll have my answer Monday.

1 comment:

Mrs.Rotty said...

::crosses fingers:: i hope everything works out.

i was thinking about you today. Your in my thoughts sweetie.
keep it up. you're an amazing person.