Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life is Fragile

I received a message on my cell phone when I arrived home from work, that a girl that I went to high school with passed away. Called my "so called friend" back because she sounded upset to find out what happened. She told me that Maria Michaud had passed away and that they thought it was a blood clot. She leaves behind a beautiful little girl Natalie who will turn one in just 12 short days. She won't be their to see her enjoy her cake. Let alone her husband Dan who she will never get to celebrate a ten year wedding anniversary with. Maria never made it home from work yesterday. .... sad.....

My heart goes out to the Demers/Michaud family tonight. I can't begin to imagine what is going on in their minds or the sadnesss that fills their hearts. No time is a good time to see someone you love leave this life...

Life is fragile and its sad that so many of us take it for granted and think that it will never be us ...it will never be the one that we love with all our hearts.... I just hope that they can find the comfort and strength to get through the days ahead of them....

No comments: