Thursday, July 24, 2008

Doc's great news.

As I exited work last evening my cell phone started beeping that I had a message waiting for me to listen to. I dialed in to hear my messages only to hear that it was for Doc--it was the police Sargent to the department that he just applied for saying that he got the job. I continued to walk down campus his building to ride home with him. Once we got into the elevator I told him that I had great news for him. He asked what I had that what so wonderful... I was so happy to be the one to tell him that he got the job. So he went and met with his new department tonight and came home with his schedule and gear. No, he didn't quit the managers job at the hospital. He just really missed the police work... so this is just a part time gig for him to get back out doing something that he loves. I'm so happy for him...

No comments: