Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a days work


Today was payday at work which meant everyone came in to get their checks cashed, open an account or take a loan out for their upcoming vacation. People were so impatient and nasty because of the days weather. Rain. This girl came in with her boyfriend to take out their paychecks to pay for the next two weeks worth of bills. They always end up in a deep conversation about who has what bill to pay. wasting my time. wasting the time of the person in the line behind them. I asked them if they had everything together so we could move on with their transaction when she decided to SHH me. Shh me. Shh me. I couldn't believe it. My smile disappeared off my face and my mood went from helpful to get the fuck out of my office. I have been home for three hours now and I still can't believe that I got shhed. damnit. I will end this night with shear genius on bravo.

No comments: