Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Clothes Pin Wreath

Thank you to the beautiful and talented Natalie over at Johnny in a Dress for giving me the inspiration to make my own version of the wreath.

I probably should have used a "thinner" piece of cardboard. It was a bit difficult to slide the clothespins onto the cardboard.
59 Clothespins were used :)I cut out the center circle using Caps medical scissors. Shhh... Don't tell him!Thank you Nat for saving my butt!! You mentioned in one of your posts how you use a tarp to spray paint. You saved me and Caps lawn. He thanks you too! Cherry red. A really super lovely color!
Do you know how much I love the letter E? Lots.I love it!
I love the aqua blue ribbon! This will soon be hung on my front door. But I think this looks really lovely against the yellow in our foyer.

Thank you again Nat for bringing the crafty out in me again!::yawnnnn::

Jax is right. It's late. It's time for bed. And I need my beauty sleep.

No comments: