Friday, July 15, 2011

BIG TRUCKS & CAMO

As you all know we purchased a HMWVV (Fancy for Humvee, Ha!) so we recently as in the "big day" joined the military vehicle club for our state.


I loved this camp site. This setup is from WWII. I LOVED the pallet chair. The idea started brewing in my head of how awesome this style chair would be next to big campfire. This is our humvee and our little "campsite". I need to work on perfecting our day pack and I would really like to purchase a picnic basket! Since we are going to be doing a lot of these day trips with the club in the near future. Look at this beauty. Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of this camo pattern! Cap is restoring our humvee to hopefully look very close to this. Well minus the camo! Oh and the extra 5,000 pounds of armor. So my role was to take as many detailed photographs that I could.
Cap needed the tail light and reflector placementMy favorite label is:
Caution
high intensity noise
hearing protection requiredI love the "steering wheel" lock. Look at all those switches! Now you all know why I haven't driven Thor.

Enjoy your weekend. I have lots of little projects to finish up around the house :)

1 comment:

Joash de Cabin said...

Nice beautiful photos of a big trucks.
Army's truck.. Nice collection.

altec bucket trucks