Monday, May 25, 2009

ACCEPTANCE AND RANDOMNESS

We the E's made an offer on the charming house at the end of the dead end street. It was only a few hours before we got the call that the seller ACCEPTED our offer. We went into the office to fill out the final offer paperwork. The inspection is in order for tomorrow at 9am. I can't help but be completely beside myself and second guessing our decision. I'm scared to death--this is the first HUGE purchase that we have ever made as a married couple other than our Hummer. At the same time I'm overjoyed by the experience. I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEis-Oxx9gErM-gDSJMdtAGJA85xAsBJ8J78_NshaNx-xN1ypi4Q96DYGA-nciziWwwgXdlW2KMhZeLawABuMqcl5boJ5-b08gmkGDxnl9wqhB02CfzncmNpWxOOGtTXXoHT5yoczSJAyy4/s1600-h/pictures1+009.jpg">
Doc and I have a love for grenades. I saw this soap and had to get it for him! And of course in Army Green!

Who doesn't love a Popsicle on a hot day? I saw these at Capital Kitchen and had to get them for my popsicle loving husband.

No comments: