Monday, December 1, 2008

O' Christmas Gifts -Handmade by me!

Hi, I'd like you to meet two of our AEGIS groupies: Case and Ant
aka: Casey & Anton
About them: They have a love of travel, snowboarding, rock climbing, Air soft, camping and they think dogs are great. You could say that they're an adventurous couple despite their habits of sleeping in late on a Saturday after a night out at the bar. He drives his jeep with top off while Casey rocks out in her little Scion despite Ants lack of love of that car! If only it was a mini. Tattoo's and piercings go hand in hand with this pair. They are eccentric and I love the two of them for this! If I had balls I would be more like them! They both got tat's on their right index figure of a mustache and started the Mustache Gang. So every where they travel they take a picture of the mustache's. They parted ways a couple months back--Team G(irls version of) AEGIS hasn't been the same since the split. The girls loved getting together. I wish they would stop with the fvck buddy shyt and Case would just pack up her suitcase at her parents and move back home. She needs to reclaim her pin-up cross stitch bathroom! I'm hoping with a little help of my joint Christmas gift to the two of them--I can pack some love into my box and mail it to them. To just get my friends back to be the Case and Ant that I know and Love! Thats right... I made them Mustache Gang holiday stockings.
One for her and one for him.


I also did a little DYI headboard till I get my platform constructed this will work to break up the wall. Just some antique ceiling tiles spray painted an off white and nailed to the wall. (Sorry about the mismatch pillow cases--(got a bloody nose)


1 comment:

aLLie said...

Hey!!!! I am on my own forum now, come over!
http://notrolls.activeboard.com

that's where I spend most of my time!

xoxox

Thanks for the love on my blog girl
<3 Allie