Sunday, December 6, 2015

BMW woos

I have grown so so much; moved forward, transitioned, progressed and gained strength in myself. So much so that I now feel like I can conquer anything thrown my way. That was until tonight... Where I was faced with an expired registration and no valid insurance cards. Something as simple as I gave him the money to take care of it and he didn't. He has to do this... I "won" the car in the divorce but it's all in his name until 2017 when the car is signed over to me. 

I just can't believe that it's a continued battle, a heart palpitation kind of night where I'm so upset I can't focus. I can't believe that someone I once thought I loved with my everything would go out of his way to make my life a living hell. 

I'm looking forward to the day when I can write this part of my life off for good. I'm looking forward to a different car, a new city, new interior things and a new old last name. When I put it like this it sounds so materialistic but when I look back its all we ever had... The fancy rides, the big hot electronics, the house filled with tons and tons of unnecessary junk, guns and everything but the true foundation of what really matters in a marriage... And that's the part the bothers me the most.  I'm exiting knowing everything I've fixed, got help for and are continuing to progress through and he's just over there on "his HQ" slapping a band-aid on his wounds like they can be fixed without work. Yes, a new dog will help replace Jax and Gem and a new big breasted bitch will replace me but that's not going to fix the real issue.

But I digress... Not my problem as of 2017... 

2 comments:

Ahmad said...

hi
how are U?
nice blog
============
ahmad from Luxor - Egypt
rashidyahmad@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Ciao!