Sunday, January 5, 2014

2012-2013 Update Post

Oh My, things have changed since my last post.  

D and I vacationed in Nevada.
He in return was offered an amazing job out in southwest that was too good to not accept. It came with a promise of opportunity, continued education, sunshine and entertainment!

So D setup an E-headquarters in the west (2717 miles from our humble abode in VT). I stayed in the northeast to pack up and close up shop. 
We hauled out a 100 years worth of junk and things we just didn't use. We had to downsize for that kind of a move!
First stack
Re-stack! My OCD kicked in!

But while the process was taking place we spent months apart and flying weekends to see each other. And we were connected through our phones and FaceTime.
34 flights total! 17 airports! 1 pack back! 

I slept in airports and carried my lavender filled eye pillow for added comfort and sleep! 

When the time came I picked up the beast in Burlington and drove it to our house to load.
18'x10' no furniture- just "junk"!

I quit my $48,000 a year job(s)! 

We road tripped 4 days and 2717 miles across the country...
 
We set up our E-HQ in this cute southwestern estate! We even upgraded Ingrid, meet Estelle! 

In 2012-2013 we packed up our house in VT. We put up a forsale sign. We road tripped across the country. We even changed jobs and Zipcodes.

But where did we move to? 
 VIVA LAS VEGAS, Baby!!


No comments: