Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!

There is so much going through my head right now about the nonreligious meaning of Easter. The more I think about the more annoyed I get about it.

Could it be that I'm bitter?


I can't help but think of the reference of "bunnies" and "eggs". Let's face it I've been working 70 hours a week and the last thing that is happening as of now is Doc and I screwing like bunnies. Or that face that I have a cyst on my right ovary and currently I'm not ovulating. I'm back on my nuvaring for a couple of reasons. The hope to get rid of the cyst that is currently residing on the premises of my open hotel. And there is that underlying factor that Doc is currently going to grad school. Oh and the fact that we still have not purchased our condo or purchased our Ikea home.

I'm not bitter, I'm just annoyed.


Doc and I didn't do anything for Easter. He bought me new Dansko clogs and I got him a new pair of Dr. Martens. Poor Walls just got his bed washed. We didn't attend Easter dinner with family, we didn't cook a fancy meal and we didn't go to a church service.

The only thing I can say is I enjoyed my weekend with my husband and our handsome baby boy Walls!

No comments: