Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ebay....

I'm in love with selling stuff on eBay. I have sold left over items from our wedding, jeans and sweaters, boots, and various scrap booking items. I love everything about it! I love watching my bids go up, up and up. I just sold two American girl dolls that have sat in a closet since I was little for $80.99 , I think its AWESOME! I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with the money that I'm making of selling some stuff I have stored away in this closet. I'm thinking maybe a new purse or various items that I've been thinking about getting like.... a new pair of ballet flats or a new fossil wallet or a camo messenger or maybe I'll be really crazy and buy myself a new pair of designer jeans for $200. HAHA. I couldn't do that, besides they wouldn't fit my big butt!

No comments: