Tuesday, August 26, 2014

eight years later

8/25/2006 was a day when I thought my life had changed for the better.

Eight years later I walk into our home that changed from a loving place to us as roommates.... to just me and our kids. You packed up and left like a thief in the night.

You, my monks, my husband, my (supposed to be) best friend left me to pick up the pieces... all of them including a broken light bulb brushed under the counter and dirty dishes and clothes.  You of all people are supposed to protect me and not break me down. Instead you are the very person that has caused me all the pain that I'm currently suffering from in my life.

8 fucking years later---I'm making the commitment not to you but to myself to be a better friend, a better happier me. I will not let you WIN. As this was never meant to be a game of "soccer" or "tit for tat" but at this point I will not let you push me down or make me feel any less than what I do right now.

I hope your happy.... as this is truly your greatest loss in life....

No comments: