Monday, January 2, 2012

{Burlap!} Natural and Simple Wreath

 Burlap!  So natural and simple.  I find it even more splendid when using it in a frilly way!  I made this really pretty burlap wreaths for my living room.  I plan to revamp them for each season :)  A simple silk daisy for spring. A Starfish for summer.  Maple leafs for fall and the prettiest Christmas bulb for holidays.  Perhaps next a snowflake for the dreaded long winter months. 

Items needed: 10 or 12" wreath form, 4"x4" burlap squares, straight pins, and ribbon. 


Pin the four corners of the burlap to the foam wreath
Puffy is good
Don't you just love this look.  I sure do!

Glue a ribbon loop onto the back and hang
Wow, isn't that lovely!  I added a red ball for the holidays... I'll remove those pieces and change for the seasons

No comments: