Friday, November 27, 2009

Our Wedding Day

09.01.2007: It was a beautiful September day in Vermont. Not to cold and not to hot. It was breezy and the sun was shining. Our wedding was held at Memorial Hall. Which is located on Mirror Lake in North Calais. We wanted to keep our wedding small. Dominic would have preferred to elope. I wanted my day in the beautiful white dress. So I tried to keep things fun and laid back. The Ceremony was at 3pm. I was 15 minutes late. My mom and "step" dad drove me in the 1951 Ford classic and I guess it took longer than expected to get there. Once we arrived everyone was seated and people were waving. We pulled up around the building and they let me out. I put on my veil & then the tears started to roll. I was so nervous! My sister walked down the grass to our arch way---She looked amazing! Zymora walked down to Uncle Dom---She was so proud to be a flower girl. Then My mom and I went. I got to the top of the pathway and I saw him and my heart melted just like the first night I hung out with him. He was so handsome! We wrote our own vows---I had to go first. I cried through the whole thing. Then he read his---He blew mine out of the water---he is an amazing writer! You may kiss the bride!!! Yaya! Walking up to the hall----I kept saying, " Monkey, Can you believe we did it!" We ate dinner, danced our first dance, visited & packed the car. We went home and talked to PJ and Packed for Mexico! We couldn't have asked for a better day!

No comments: