Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shampoo Heaven.

I went last week Tuesday and got my beyond desperate hair highlighted, cut and of course styled. Do you think I remembered to take a picture after departing the salon. Nope.

Well life has been more than busy here.

While at the salon I had the best shampooing experience ever. She used Pureology Nanoworks on my hair and lets just say its worth all $150 of it. I ran home to tell Doc about how wonderful it made my hair shine, bounce and well gave it life again. Okay maybe it was that my hair hasn't been touched by a professional since last August. But I begged Doc to find me the shampoo. Yesterday he ordered me the shampoo and conditioner. Bless him! ha! $150 in shampoo for $46.01 on ebay. I love how he loves finding a bargain. That is a savings of $103.99 AMAZING! I can't wait to get it in the mail sometime next week.

Of course I'll post before and after pictures and show you the difference. My plan is to catch up on my blog. It's been far to long!

No comments: