Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pregnancy & Infant Rememberance Day.

I would love to be able to forget that I was expecting baby E just a month ago. Not that I forgot my baby E but rather I like to think that my loss never happened. I would love to be posting weekly updates of my growing belly and where the "growth" of baby E would be currently. Instead of those joyous updates, I update my blog with my hgc levels and my doctors lack of heart. It's not only frustrating ---it just plain sucks!

So tonight, I plan to say a little prayer for you baby E.

I've never see Daddy be so quiet as when he put your stroller and carseat in the back of our new closet at the new house. Daddy had such a sad face---it almost broke my heart just a day short of us hitting our 11 week mark.

I miss you E!

No comments: